Friday, April 30, 2010

Wounded Warriors Polo Benefit 2010

I don't normally plug charitable causes on my business blog, but I'll make an exception for this one.  I strongly encourage my readers in Northern California to attend the Wounded Warriors Polo Benefit 2010 in Santa Rosa on June 20.



This event will raise money for the rehabilitation of American servicemembers who have been wounded in the nation's recent wars.  In addition to a live polo match, there will be a silent auction, a champagne divot stomp, some Argentinian BBQ, and loads of fun for rich and poor alike.  I will be there to support the cause and provide personal demonstrations of my amazing wit and enormous intellect.  I have also discovered from past experience that numerous attractive women from the Junior League and other social sets attend polo matches at this particular club.  Ladies, prepare yourselves for the mind-bending awesomeness that is Alfidi Capital's CEO.