Monday, December 31, 2012

Alfidi Capital New Year Resolutions for 2013

I resolve to be controversial and provocative.

I resolve to post blog articles that are obnoxious and hilarious.

I resolve to make stupid people angry.

I resolve to bad-mouth liars, thieves, and miscreants.

I resolve to satirize incompetence from Wall Street and other financial centers.

I resolve to associate with people who appreciate my extraordinary wisdom and to avoid wasting time with losers who can't understand what I say.

I resolve to remain financially independent and strive for even greater wealth.

I resolve to share my extreme genius with the world, especially at investment conferences.

I resolve to remain stunningly handsome and irresistible to attractive women.

In other words, I resolve to keep going exactly what I've been doing my entire life, especially since I started this blog.  Happy New Year for 2013.