Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Alfidi Capital Flowchart on MBA Recruiting

I finally got around to publishing another funny flowchart.  Check out my corporate flowchart page.  The latest one provides some guidance for HR professionals looking to hire the latest crop of MBA talent. 

I long ago came to the conclusion that corporate recruting of MBA graduates is a well-organized circus.  Recruiters only pay serious attention to graduates of the top 25 schools; anybody with a degree from anywhere else wasted their time and money getting a piece of paper.  Even the best MBA grads can end up in environments that undervalue their potential and exploit their productivity.

I got off the recruitment treadmill two years ago when I founded Alfidi Capital.  No more career fairs for me, thank you very much.  Those of you still running in place for someone else's corporate amusement should read my flowchart and see what might be in store for you.